Alpharetta Downtown Historic District will light up at the 37th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting on Friday, December 5, 2014. Celebration will fill the downtown streets in with Musical Performances, Santa, Snow, Movies, Food Trucks, Farmer’s Market and more.
2014 Information COMING SOON!!
5pm Downtown Festivities
• Visits and Photos with Santa & Mrs. Claus
• Enjoy Community Holiday Performances
• Have Dinner and a Movie at the Food Truck Village
• Shop the Alpharetta Christmas Farmers Market
• Ride a Trolley Train to the Historic Log Cabin Tours
• Have Fun in the Snow Playground
7:30pm Music & Christmas Tree Lighting
• Christmas Performances by North Point Community Church
• Twas the Night Before Christmas read along with Mayor Belle Isle and his Family
• Illumination of the Live 50ft Christmas Tree
• Mingle for More Wintertime Fun Downtown
Christmas festivities do not end with the tree lighting. Shop with Downtown Merchants and on the streets at the Alpharetta Christmas Farmers Market. Participating Alpharetta merchants will allow Elfaretta and his friends to hide in their stores, through December 19. Customers will attempt to find the mischievous little sprites in order to qualify to win one of five exciting prizes.
For more information, go to Alpharetta Business Association http://www.downtownalpharettatradeassociation.com
Free Shuttles & Parking
• Park & Walk – Milton Center / 86 School Drive
• Park & Free Shuttle – Wills Park / 1815 Old Milton Parkway
o Handicap Parking
o Shuttles will have (1) rotating handicap accessible bus approximately every 15 minutes
Event Location is across from Alpharetta City Hall at 2 South Main Street, Alpharetta, GA 30009. For more information call 678-297-6000.