Name: Mike Kennedy
Representation: City Council, Post 2
· Married to Randi for 12 years; Three children – Tyler (11), Brandon (9) and Rachel (7)
· Alpharetta resident since 1998
· Attended Texas A&M University 1978-1982
· President, North Point Financial Advisors, Inc.; Registered Investment Advisors
· Former owner, American Research & Trading; Commodity Futures brokerage firm
· Former owner, Kennedy Family Enterprises, Inc.; Franchise holding company
· 1979-1994; 15-year career in the broadcasting industry.
· Vice-Chairman, Alpharetta Development Authority, 2007-2009
· Chairman, Redevelopment Powers Committee (City Center TAD Committee), 2005
· Board member, Kimball Farms Homeowners Association, 2003-2006
· Founding member, Kimball Bridge Coalition
· President, Angelman Syndrome Foundation of Georgia, Inc.
· Worked with Federal, State and Local Governments to coordinate statewide traffic plan
for the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games.